[App_rpt] TDM400

Eric Tichansky eric at lylix.net
Fri Mar 3 17:06:07 UTC 2006

Steve

Thanks for the info.  I just "cleaned" out my asterisk installation.  I
was noticing some module compatibility notices when 'make install'ing
from source... did find that I apparently had an older version of
asterisk installed via my distribution (Gentoo).  I'll do some further
testing to see if the problems clear up and if not, do the debugging you
suggested.

I have not had any issues with a total system lockup, so hopefully if I
get past the segfaults, I'll be able to enjoy the stability you are
seeing on KE6UPI.

More to follow after some testing.

Eric NI3S