[App_rpt] Motorola MDC-1200 decode supported

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:00:22 UTC 2006

Group,

Jim and I added initial  MDC-1200 decode support for app_rpt.c. To use,
download the following files from zapatatelephony.org:

app_rpt-0.45.c
mdc-1200.tar.gz

Copy app_rpt-0.45.c to your /usr/src/asterisk/apps directory

untar the mdc-1200.tar.gz file and copy the files in the newly created
mdc-1200 directory to your /usr/src/asterisk/apps directory

Edit app_rpt-0.45.c and make sure the line containing "#include mdc_decode.c"
is uncommented.

Recompile and install asterisk.

Now, when your radio sends a MDC1200 data burst, it's unot ID will be sent
immediately following the courtesy tone.

Obviously, this is just a start. There are other things we can do with this.

Steve, WA6ZFT