[App_rpt] Iaxrpt

eric at lylix.net eric at lylix.net
Thu Mar 9 06:15:53 UTC 2006

Steve

I'll check it out.  I did actually get the originally posted Iaxrpt
program to work, just needed the extra setup info for extensions.conf
:)  I had it running under Gentoo Linux on an x86-64 system (under x86
emulation).

Also, I'm happy to report that the TDM20B is working without any
problems here.  I've had the system up since fixing the segfault issues.

Eric NI3S