[App_rpt] "How to" for a simplex radio station

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 06:43:36 UTC 2006

Steve, huh? If you have a digium FXS port, and a simplex radio, you can use
the port in
E&M mode (it makes a DPO trunk) and fully implements COR and PTT (simplex
audio) on
a 2 wire port just fine.

using duplex < 2 in this configuration with an ARIB in 2 wire mode should
work fine, and
it it doesnt, we need to fix it.