[App_rpt] RE : "How to" for a simplex radio station

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Tue May 9 07:42:04 UTC 2006

Hello Jim  :-)

Ah ! Yes ? It is a good info !
I am wondering for that on a only one FXS port.
What could be the config files examples in my case ?
What exactly are the signals for PTT and COR ?
I want to modify an existing HF transceiver phone patch, not use ARIB
interface for that.
Probably a loop closing for COR ?
And may be a voltage presence or reversed polarity for PTT command ?
If you describe it, I can interface myself my old military rig  ;-)

For now, I have it on 7045.3 kHz LSB, but RX only, and a Rhode&Schwarz on
7080.0 kHz LSB.
This two receivers are available via my Asterisk box from any HAM who want
to ask me for an IAX2 account, or for your Asterisk network via an IAX2
trunk if you want.

Have a Nice Day !

Best 73's from F6HQZ,
Francois BERGERET.