[App_rpt] Ft897 Remote problem

Gary gary at tcomeng.com
Thu Nov 16 15:59:21 UTC 2006

Please send a sample authlevel setup as I have not found any info on how
to set it up in the rpt.conf file.

I am using a Yaesu CT-62 level converter.

Do I need to set the CPU serial port speed/bits etc in Linux first?

I can look at the serial data tonight and try the default command settings.

Gary

Gary