[App_rpt] Passing DTMF?

Gary Young pcfrover at tcomeng.com
Sun Oct 29 01:57:30 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info. Confirm you must go into command mode to generate the
DTMF?
I was not using command mode (I don't really understand what it command mode
is) so that could be the problem.
My config is the same as yours so hopefully it is the lack of 'command mode'
that was the problem. I'll try it and see what happens.

Tell me more about using the '0' feature instead of a node number.

Gary