[App_rpt] Greetings...

Roger F. Jordan w4rfj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 03:38:09 UTC 2007

I sure did... sent my message right after updating my Prefs!

Do I need to do something to fix it?

Interesting about the Talk Battery Issue...  I will give the Zapmicro Board
a try! We'll see what gives!  If not I will have to save up my allowance to
get the Quad Radio Board!! Heheh

Also...  I was wondering if the IAXRPT software could be used to access
other systems other than my own?  I signed up for an allstar number...  I
guess I will wait for the info I get from that!

Thanks For the Super Quick Response!

Best Regards,
Roger W4RFJ