[App_rpt] Copy of my Confirmation!

Roger F. Jordan w4rfj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 03:45:45 UTC 2007

Here is the message I got back upon registering!

I *'d out my password!

>To post to this list, send your email to:

> app_rpt at lists.illiana.net

>General information about the mailing list is at:

>If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change >your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

>  http://lists.illiana.net/mailman/options/app_rpt/w4rfj%40arrl.net

>You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

>  App_rpt-request at lists.illiana.net

>with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a >message with instructions.

>You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to >unsubscribe.  It is:

change your account options.  There is also a button on your options page