[App_rpt] RE : ASTERISKNOW, pciradio and apt-rpt

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sat Mar 17 08:04:58 UTC 2007

Hi men,

I use AsteriskNow from December without any problem, but I have recompiled
all the 1.4 sources to replace the precompiled original files. It works !
And I am fond of rPATH embedded distro  ;-)

Pierre, sorry but I was too busy this week to reply ASAP.
I will send you a mail this Weekend, I promise it !
If you do exactly what is writed in my web page, you MUST have an Asterisk
playing app_RPT as I have.
I believe that you have a configuration problem only.

Have you sent me your config files ?

Best 73 to everybody !

F6HQZ,
Francois BERGERET.