[App_rpt] Still Looking for help to get the anode backup and

Will w4wwm at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 5 02:08:58 UTC 2007

Steve,

The below note is from the our last post troubleshooting the ARIB/Asterisk-app_rpt for no receive audio.

>>Download the ARIB schematic from zapatatelephony.org and check all the
>>op-amp outputs in the receive audio chain for audio with a scope. Maybe
>>you are missing the NO TS-64 jumper?

Finally got around to do some more testing on the ARIB. I've tested the output of the op-amps and they are working. The op-amp U1B on pin 7 output is 241 milivolts and U1C output on pin 8 is 225 milivolts. This is my adjustment from R8, the RX gain pot for now. The audio signal is present in the receive chain.  Also the NO TS-64 jumper is in place.  When I try to send dtmf sig's app_rpt/asterisk do not respond on any of the local or remote commands.

Also on the command line and its excecution, with duplex=0 in the config file, I get not audio or ptt response but i do get the screen action.  When I change duplex=1 or 3, I get audio and ptt to the repeater. In other words the transmit from the ARIB card is working but not the receive sig  that pass through the ARIB to asterisk for processing. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Will / W4WWM