[App_rpt] Rpt access while disabled

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:49:17 UTC 2007

Mark,

Sounds like a bug in app_rpt. I will try to duplicate tonight.

There's no reason I can think of why phone access ought to be disabled in this case. My guess is that this is something which was overlooked when we wanted to prevent nodes from connecting to a disabled repeater.

This should be quite fixable.

Steve.