[App_rpt] Still Looking for help to get the anode backup and running

Will w4wwm at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 9 00:25:43 UTC 2007

Right now I have asterisk installed and running app_rpt.c 0.75. The warning I recieving  when I run asterisk is [2615]: app_rpt.c:10709 rpt_master: Did not specify ident for node 2059.

The problem is also indicated on the ARIB board with TX led (red) is on all time.  With this check, CLI> core show channels, the out put is 0 active channels and 0 active calls.

With another check on the CLI> rpt stats 2059, I get all the information concerning the request.

I'm really in need of help and trying my best to understand how the system works. Any help would be highly be appreciated. Thanks.

Will / W4WWM