[App_rpt] Still Looking for help to get the anode backup and running

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:48:24 UTC 2007

Will,

See below for things to try.

Steve.

Will wrote:
> Right now I have asterisk installed and running app_rpt.c 0.75. The warning I recieving  when I run asterisk is [2615]: app_rpt.c:10709 rpt_master: Did not specify ident for node 2059.

This is just a warning and will not prevent app_rpt from working. Set
idrecording=|iw4wwm/r for a morse ID for now.

> The problem is also indicated on the ARIB board with TX led (red) is on all time.  With this check, CLI> core show channels, the out put is 0 active channels and 0 active calls.

This could be caused by several things:

1. Incorrect polarity on modular cable from FXS board to TX port on
ARIB. Try a differenct cable which swaps the red (ring) and green (tip)
conductors.

2. Receiver port on FXS board swapped with transmitter port. Try
swapping the cables on both ports and see if the red LED goes off after
a few seconds.

3. Incorrect COR polarity. Does changing the COR polarity switch on the
ARIB cause the red led to extinguish?