[App_rpt] Still Looking for help to get the anode backup and running

Will w4wwm at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 10 05:08:11 UTC 2007

Steve,

I checked the cables by the pin outs of the writeup on the arib interface board and setup pdf and they check out ok.

I have the TX led off now,

In zaptel.conf  I seen where
fxo=2  # RX pair
fxo=1  # TX pair

When I changed them around and the TX led went off. I can now give the commands on the CLI> such as rpt fun 2059 *7 or rpt fun 2059 *81 and get the time in your voice and the lady's generated voice, I can also get the version play back and some of the local playbacks.  But no connection to other nodes,  Yes , I do have UDP 4596 port forwarded

99=cop,4  the reference tone has no play back audio nor does it keys the radio. Also recieving warning that file.c:1089 waitstream_core: Unexpected control subclass '13'

Anyway, I think i'm getting close please advise. Thanks

Will / W4WWM