[App_rpt] Still Looking for help to get the anode backup and

Will w4wwm at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 26 01:57:02 UTC 2007

Steve,

I've played around with the permisson and have made it work as you stated.  I will revisit

The audio now is my concern and can't figure out why the ARIB card is not processing it.

I have measure a least 250 millvolt on pin 3 (RX), the input pin on the ARIB  and will not pass audio for processing.

I have turn the RX gain with no respones in the audio levels.. could there be a programable adjustment in the zapata.conf?

Look like I need to go back and read hi hi but Where?