[App_rpt] idtalkover parameter

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Oct 30 05:14:02 UTC 2007

Here's your problem: idtime has a minimum time setting of 60 seconds. It
cannot be set sooner than this.

The idtalkover parameter plays a morse id if a user keys up while the
normal idrecording is playing. It basically kills the voice output and
starts up a morse id instead.

You might want to take a look at politeid. Politeid  will play a voice
id message when it is within the politeid time setting. Politeid has
minimum time of 30 seconds.