[App_rpt] Cannot understand Radio requirements

Mohamed A. Gombolaty mgombolaty at noorgroup.net
Thu Sep 6 10:25:01 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I am very interested in using the radio option in conjunction with my
already created asterisk network, but I have no experience in the radio
part nor have I any close idea about.

I studied this application requirements and saw the hardware needed they
describe a radio quad which uses RJ 45 but I can't see
where the RJ goes in order to be able to communicate  with the radio
devices, I have absolutely no knowledge in two way radio
devices so I hope some one could complete the full picture for me behind
the radio quad.

And what I plan to use this feature is to expand my * PBX network to
remote sites and use it to talk to
onsite engineers through the two way radio devices  using iaxrpt.

--
Thx
MAG