[App_rpt] USB fobs

Roger F. Jordan Sr. w4rfj at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 06:18:29 UTC 2008

Hi Dave,  I agree the Startech FOBS are great... they even have pads to
mount the EEPROM that the URI has...  the only thing I did not like about
them... (and it is fixable) is... the FOB does not have the LED and Current
limiting resister connected to the line that goes into blinky mode when
asterisk is up and running therefore indicating the fob is operational.  I
am modifying a bunch of them to include the LED (there are pads for SMD)

'73,
Roger W4RFJ