[App_rpt] 2199 appears to be operational

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at vkradio.com
Sat Aug 2 10:53:07 UTC 2008

Looks like AllStar node 2199 is fully operational.  Today, I upgraded
chan_rtpdir to v 0.5, and tbd (the other end of the link) to version
1.05.  While there is some DTMF capability, in theory, I don't have a
huge need for this feature.

I did discover some issues with connecting to other AllStar nodes,
but with a bit of tweaking of rpt.conf, I think I have fixed things
up.  I also have IAXRpt working (which I've been using to monitor
traffic on the Asterisk side of the link).

Anyway, if anyone wants to try connecting to AllStar node 2199, give
it a try.  You should be able to connect, and find yourself connected
to the core of the VK national IRLP/Echolink network.  There is often
traffic (check the AllStar stats page and see for yourself - I fixed
that reporting too :) ), as we are also connected to the UK and other
parts of the world.

Any reports would be appreciated, in case there's something else I've missed.

If anyone wants to make a sked, I'll try and connect to your node as well.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com