[App_rpt] 2199 appears to be operational

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Aug 2 15:17:14 UTC 2008

Tony,

I connected to it from node 2010 and it has excellent sounding audio!
It was very busy when I connected so I didn't stay connected very long.

If someone is talking on the Echolink side does our audio mix with
theirs or are we locked out? I'm not sure of thelinkbox is a mixing or
one-at-a-time echolink reflector. In app_rpt everything is mixing, but
typically echolink is one-at-a-time.

Steve
WA6ZFT