[App_rpt] Simplex node with just RXAud/TXAud/PTT ?

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Wed Aug 13 00:18:28 UTC 2008

It depends on the radio you use.  I have 2 GM300s setup as a repeater,
my transmit side only runs 8 watts and will run forever (i have dual
fan cooling on it).  One thing that you must have is fans blowing
across the heatsink.  My repeater is fairly active (i use it for voip
linking) and i have had no issues.  It's been on the air for a few
years now.

Jim / K6JWN