[App_rpt] Simplex node with just RXAud/TXAud/PTT ?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 00:05:12 UTC 2008

no!!! why in the world would you want VOX operation when you have GM300's which all have a BEAUTIFUL 16 pin connector on the rear
that gives you direct access to flat-audio (from discriminator, to modulator). If you take 4 wires, Ground, PTT, discriminator (flat) audio out,
and flat audio in, and connect them to the USB FOB and let the computer do the rest, you will have an absolutely optimum setup (at least for
simplex operation).    You can even buy cables that have the 16 pin connector on 1 end and wires on the other on E-bay.