[App_rpt] Problem tuning USB Radio Interface - resistor wring?

Anonymous wqex694 at wqex694.info
Thu Feb 14 12:29:20 UTC 2008

I don't know if this may be the problem, since I do have audio into and
back out of the usb device, but I'm a bit confused about the wiring at
http://usbradio.org/usbfob.pdf for the resistors.

The written instructions say that the end of the resistors that are
twisted together get connected to the white wire and that the loose end
of 68k goes to ground and the loose end of 470k to pin 3 (I'm guessing
to RX Audio from radio)

The picture shows the white wire (black in the picture) is connected to
the loose end of the 470k while the loose end of 68k is connected to
ground and the twisted end to pin 3.

I don't know if this has been talked about before, I gave up searching
through the archived manually.  It would be a lot easier if this were on
a forum so that you could just search the forum for keywords.  Any help
on which one of these would be right would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff