[App_rpt] turning off announcements

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 21:24:28 UTC 2008

NO. This is why we have the ",y" at the end of a node entry in the node list to indicate
that its a remote. All that telemetry and stuff wont go out a remote if your list is configured
correctly. The allstar node list is done this way, if you have provided us the correct info. If
you are doing something private, then you need to make sure you format your node list
correctly.

JIM WB6NIL