[App_rpt] URI configuration help

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jul 20 20:30:27 UTC 2008

Hi Steve and Roger,

Thanks so much for the assistance. I'll give it a try today and report
back. I think most of my questions are now answered.

One thing I've noticed--it's not a big deal, and easily enough to overcome
by just using a sampled sound file--is that the CW ID timing generation
seems a little random. Has anyone else noticed this? I suspect this may be
an artifact of my Linux kernel and/or hardware config...I'm using the
easyvoxbox distro base, with hand compiled new versions of asterisk,
app_rpt and supporting tools. BTW, I'm using an Dual-core AMD64 4400+ CPU
and 3ware Raid 1....I'll investigate this more later-

Thanks again!

David KB4FXC

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Roger F. Jordan Sr. wrote:

> Below are examples of MY SETUP as assisted by W9SH
>
> I removed the Functions but notice the phone functions use two different
> function lists for Phonepatch... They are not included for security
> reasons...

<snip>