[App_rpt] USB Radio for MAC??

Josh Roberson josh.roberson at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 20:38:47 UTC 2008

 From a quick glance at the code, I don't seen any direct link to
zaptel, which means I *SHOULD* be able to modify this code to work
under OS X using CoreAudio for audio control.

Since the underlying system on OS X is Darwin (a derivative of BSD),
and there is already BSD support in chan_usbradio.c, I think this
could work.  I already use meetme/etc on my os x server without issues
in timing, and I don't see any timer specific code in the
chan_usbradio driver..

If app_rpt requires zaptel to be involved, perhaps I can find a way to
fix that as well, and open up the os x world to this wonderful
utility.   I'll keep you all updated...also, Steve, not trying to be
argumentative, just making a note :)