[App_rpt] URI configuration help

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jul 21 05:12:28 UTC 2008

Oops....In my previous message I meant to say I'm using the command:
*3(node number) to connect....See the functions table I'm using, below.

73, David KB4FXC

; function table
;
[functions]
1=ilink,1                               ; Specific link disconnect
2=ilink,2                               ; Specific Link connect -  monitor only
3=ilink,3                               ; Specific Link connect - transceive
4=ilink,4                               ; Enter command mode on a specific link
7=ilink,5                               ; Link status

80=status,1                             ; System info
81=status,2                             ; Time
82=status,3                             ; app_rpt.c Version
87=ilink,15                             ; long range sensors

;6=autopatchup,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=20000 ; Autopatch up
;0=autopatchdn                          ; Autopatch down

99=cop,4                                ; Test tone
98=cop,6                                ; Phone TX key