[App_rpt] URI configuration help

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jul 22 03:23:01 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment! I'm a systems programmer/developer
and in the past haven't had much trouble with hand-compiling versions of
asterisk....But, I know exactly what you're talking about!

The main reason I compiled it was to include the iLBC CODEC, etc.,--which
I have previously used exclusively for Internet-based links on our office
asterisk PBXs....I figured this would give me my best connectivity option
from the road with the laptop.

But, for the moment, I'll back down to the ACID release and give it a try.

Thanks so much for all your help!

73, David KB4FXC