[App_rpt] URI configuration help

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Jul 22 19:07:48 UTC 2008

Jim Dixon and I have had disapointing results with USB hubs during the testing of USB fobs with them. We don't know why they don't work properly and we don't have the time to figure it out right now. There may be hubs which work just fine, but we just don't know as the root cause of the problem has not been uncovered.  If Steve Henke W9SH knows something I don't them maybe he should speak up on the list.

Steve
WA6ZFT