[App_rpt] URI configuration help

Steven Palm n9yty at n9yty.com
Tue Jul 22 19:44:29 UTC 2008

I remember a few years ago when I bought my first iMic to interface
with Apple's iBook that didn't have a microphone...  At that time they
actually qualified certain USB hubs as audio compliant.  I'm not sure
if they still do that or not, but there was (and likely still is?) a
huge disparity in performance and it seems like audio was more
severely affected than less noticeable hiccups in the data transfer
rate on a hard drive or something.

Just my $0.02.

  Steve - N9YTY

On Jul 22, 2008, at 2:07 PM, <hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com> <hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com