[App_rpt] USB hubs & USB audio

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jul 22 20:55:35 UTC 2008

So, I guess the next question is: Does anyone have a favorite multi-tt
hub? ....I have used this one in the past for other linux applications and
it seemed okay...I'll try one with the URI's....I guess the biggest issue
here is that the hub you buy today won't necessarily be the one on the
shelves tomorrow....A bit frustrating!

http://www.usbgear.com/USBG-217C.html

-David