[App_rpt] General config questions....

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jul 24 05:36:57 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

Now that I'm to the "beta" test phase, I've got some more questions that I
don't see answers to on the list--or have overlooked (if so, oops!).

First, is there an easy way to disable DTMF decoding entirely for a
channel? My HF node (on very staticy 75M) generates a fair number of
spurious DTMF decodes. And, each time it thinks it hears a code, there is,
as expected, a very short dropout of HF RX audio being passed to the UHF
repeater side. I don't need DTMF decode at all for this node and would
like to turn it off.

Second, does anyone have (or know of) a simple utility to generate sound
files for the CD ID, etc.

Thanks!

David KB4FXC