[App_rpt] Asterisk configuration for node with no locally connected RF and chan_rtpdir

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:38:25 UTC 2008

Tony,

RF Hardware is not required. Instead of using chan_usbradio and setting
rxchannel=Radio/usb, you redirect it to the chan_rtpdir driver. Its
invoked as rtpdir/HISIP:HISPORT[:MYPORT] Example:

[2199]
rxcnannel=rtpdir/127.0.0.1:4000

This specifies the localhost as the IP address, and to use port 4000.

There is a text writeup on these details in the first part of the
chan_rtpdir source file.

Steve R.
WA6ZFT