[App_rpt] repeater ID

Don Russell w9drr at live.com
Sun Jul 27 18:08:46 UTC 2008

[2091]
rxchannel = radio/usb
duplex = 2                              ; (Optional) set duplex operating mode
functions = functions                   ; DTMF function list
telemetry = telemetry                     ; point to telemetry stanza for this node (see below)
tonezone = us                           ; use US tones (default)
context = default                       ; dialing context for phone
callerid = "WX9MCS" <2091>  ; Callerid for phone calls
idrecording = wx9mcs                    ; id recording
accountcode = RADIO                       ; account code (optional)
funcchar = *                            ; function lead-in character (defaults to '*')
endchar = #                             ; command mode end character (defaults to '#')
totime = 500000                           ; transmit time-out time (in ms) (optional)
idtalkover = |iwx9mcs/r         ; Talkover ID (optional) default is none
unlinkedct = ct1                          ; unlinked courtesy tone (optional) default is none
idtime = 590000                           ; id interval time (in ms) (optional)
politeid = 20000                          ; time in milliseconds before ID timer
hangtime = 0                                 ; squelch tail hang time (in

I have no ID going on at all now. if I do a *80 I do get the ID. its just not id'ing at all by itself.
constant clean state.

I'm going to have to pull it offline until I can solve this. can't find anything at all wrong in the conf.
been going over line by line and comparing to 2090.

rpt restart will clear whatever is sticking for 1 ID only.

Don