[App_rpt] Asterisk segfaults after installation

w4rfj at comcast.net w4rfj at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 00:33:27 UTC 2008

I rest my case....   Steve R, Jim Dude, Steve H, I apologize for speaking my mind on your list...  But if this Steve T "person" (and I use the term loosely) stays a member of this list...  please remove my address...  I refuse to have anything to do with a wanna be HAM!  He has a license but not the true Spirit! In my opinion!  If I have anything to share I will do it off list!

Thanks,
Roger F. Jordan Sr.  W4RFJ

From: "Steve Totaro" <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com>