[App_rpt] Limey Linux

Asterisk Repeater Controler app_rpt at lists.illiana.net
Tue Jul 29 18:47:56 UTC 2008

I've been running the ACID install on my system for several months
now, using 2 converted USB fobs. However, I was using a system I
originally put together to be used as a Linux workstation with a 2.6
GHz Core 2 Duo processor. Quite a bit of overkill for an Asterisk
node. ;-) Also, I wanted to run my node(s) on an embedded system with
minimal moving parts, so I built another system running Limey Linux.
Used a 256 MB CF card, 1.3 GHz Celeron processor and 512 MB RAM. This
runs quite nicely using about 25% CPU when playing newsline through
the USB connected systems and listen through a connected cellphone.

Guess for my next project, get chan_rtpdir running with Limey Linux
based system.

--
Randy Hammock KC6HUR
http://kc6hur.net/~rhammock/