[App_rpt] Configuration pointers

Asterisk Repeater Controler app_rpt at lists.illiana.net
Wed Jul 30 09:38:58 UTC 2008

I've finally got Asterisk running, and it is registering with the
AllStar network.  Only problem is getting the local side working.  At
this time, I am not running any local radio hardware, just want to
run a nailed up link using chan_rtpdir.

Does anyone have any pointers for setting up this configuration.  I
am currently running version 0.2 of the driver, but can easily
upgrade to 0.5 (and the have appropriate upgrade ready for the other
end).  Just didn't want to change too many things at once. :)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com