[App_rpt] Configuration pointers

Asterisk Repeater Controler app_rpt at lists.illiana.net
Wed Jul 30 09:43:26 UTC 2008

Hi Tony,

This (by far) is the most straightforward "how to" thanks to N9YTY. I'm
a few hours behind you, and if dl.allstarlink.org wasn't down I'd have
built Asterisk by now!

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gB-QSBv7MyXnnmNOKErZRj5QMT49_fK5Hmw-jC7G-E2MnfPp7D0dkfHzB2NEF4aFSlMX7_GsyICZGM_5kmNBsPdbv8I/N9YTY_notes.txt

There is a bit of a "gotcha" in the new tm version, in that you can't
disable EchoLink. Scott is adding this feature in the next couple of
days, but I found it easier
to just setup the Echolink info even through I had no intention of using it.

So here I have rtpDir_tm + IRLP + Echolink... and very shortly Asterisk.

73 Jon G7PFT