[App_rpt] Configuration pointers

Asterisk Repeater Controler app_rpt at lists.illiana.net
Wed Jul 30 10:56:12 UTC 2008

sure, its really quite simple. You need to be running chan_rtpdir version 0.5 or 0.6 is even better
(cosmetic difference, really)

in /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf you need to have:

rxchannel = rtpdir/X.X.X.X:hisport:yourport

Where: X.X.X.X is the IP address of the rtpdir server
hisport is the UDP port that the rtpdir server is listening on
and yourport is the UDP port that asterisk is to be listening on.
If the are both on the same machine, use 127.0.0.1 as the
address.