[App_rpt] Just Placed an order with DMK Engineering

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Mar 7 18:49:13 UTC 2008

My question is how long does it take to ship and arrive?  Are these
things made to order?  (on the slow boat from China).  Seems like I
have been waiting too long and absolutely no communication.

I ordered three on March 3rd.  The only email I got was a receipt from
PayPal.  No order confirmation or shipping information.

For paying $14.95 for shipping I would expect UPS 3day or grounds and
a tracking number the same or next day of the order.

$209.85 for 3x ~$10 modified FOBs, there enough markup room for a
little customer support I think.

Payment Details
Item Price:		$209.85 USD
Total:		$224.80 USD