[App_rpt] Just Placed an order with DMK Engineering

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Fri Mar 7 20:00:26 UTC 2008

He mails them out USPS Priority mail.  The last one I ordered took
just over a week to get to me (they are located in SoCal).  I called
and spoke to David (i think that's his name) and at that time there
was a production delay and he was sick.

Give him a call on the phone or shoot him over an email, I got an
almost immediate response.  Another ham friend ordered a pair of them
and had them within a few days..

I ordered another one Wednesday night, so we'll see when it arrives.

Jim / K6JWN