[App_rpt] New USB Fob attempt...

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri May 30 00:07:42 UTC 2008

Steve,

This is definitely a strange problem.  I have not seen these issues (at least on the hardware I have). You might want to ask either of the USB FOB developers Steve Henke or Jim Dixon to ssh into the machine to see what is going on with the USB channel driver and XPMR on your hardware platform. You might also want to try different hardware platforms and do direct installs (without using virtualization) to try and identify what makes the problem come and go.

Steve.