[App_rpt] ACID install

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 21:07:58 UTC 2008

Though ACID has been referenced before on this list, I don't remember it
being defined (Allstar Centos Installation Disk).  I'd always thought of the
term in relation to databases.  Is this then the preferred method of setting
up a node?  When giving notice that a new version is available please link
to it:  http://dl.allstarlink.org/. (ok my mailer truncated this in the
original subject)  Finally how does ACID compare to Limey Linux?

Eric
AF6EP