[App_rpt] ACID install

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 22:16:09 UTC 2008

I just built two nodes here for two repeater sites to be linked together, I
am still searching thru the archive to learn stuff right now...

I'm interested in installing the new version - how does one execute the
upgrade please?

Also, is there a way to search the archive or is it just a matter of
trawling through the subject lists?

Thanks in advance!

73,
Matt G4RKY