[App_rpt] ACID install

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 14:13:20 UTC 2008

Hi Steve and thanks for your reply.

I'll update both my nodes to the latest version before I deploy them to
site.

I've downloaded the manual and found it very useful to say the least - its
just taking me a while to get my head around this!

Thanks for all your hard work and support, to all those involved in this
great system. Sincerely.

Kind regards,

Matt
G4RKY