[App_rpt] digium sources - makefile for app_rpt

MW0CQU MW0CQU at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 9 13:51:34 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I want to build my test app_rpt system on a "home" box which is running
the excellent PBX_in_a_flash
asterisk distro.

According to the guys in the PIAF forums the distro uses the stock
digium asterisk sources - which I can see as
I had to modify and re-compile a few lines of code to get the "R" button
working on my house phones.

In preparation I have SCP'd all the relevant app_rpt and usbradio files
to my asterisk box, and went to un-comment
the line of code in the makefile to include app_rpt in the build at
runtime....

...and there it wasn't??!!

I have "cat *.* | grep app_rpt" in each sources folder and can find no
references whatsover to the aforementioned lines of code.

my linux build is :

2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 #1 SMP Mon Oct 22 08:32:04 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux

my asterisk build is: 1.4.15

Is anyone running app_rpt on a PIAF host please ?
Otherwise can someone clarify where exactly  the code is in the makefile
(and which folder the makefile is in please) ?

I have no room in the rack for another asterisk box! and I happen to
like PIAF rather a lot

Many thanks

73

MW0CQU