[App_rpt] digium sources - makefile for app_rpt

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:55:55 UTC 2008

Things have changed. You must enable app_rpt and radio_relax
by using 'make menuselect' after running ./configure in the astrisk source tree.

Also I personally don'r recommend running a radio system and a phone system on the same PC as your phone system will go down when you experiment with your radio system. If you are the only one in the houseold though, I suppose that's OK.

Steve
WA6ZFT

> From: MW0CQU <MW0CQU at ntlworld.com>
> Date: 2008/10/09 Thu AM 06:51:34 PDT
> To: app_rpt <app_rpt at lists.illiana.net>
> Subject: [App_rpt] digium sources - makefile for app_rpt
>
> Hi all,
>
> I want to build my test app_rpt system on a "home" box wh
ich is running