[App_rpt] Dial-in access to remote base

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Oct 9 23:05:46 UTC 2008

Nope, the idea of setting duplex=1 doesn't work. With duplex=1, the radio
TX is ALWAYS briefly keyed immediately after the COS signal from RX drops.
I tried setting hangtime=0, etc. This causes my HF rig to go into an
infinite key/unkey loop due to the nature of its voice squelch circuit.

I guess I can just make an audio file of silence for the ID and leave
duplex=0.....

73, David KB4FXC