[App_rpt] Problems with Echolink on app_rpt

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 15:14:15 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

Sorry, just seen your other email - I did try the instructions in the ACID
sys admin guide, my version dated 10/05/2008.

In fact this part of the guide makes no mention of the fact you need to add
a line into extensions.conf - perhaps I missed a page but the next page in
my guide is Appendix A and lists the references . After a pointer from
Ramesh, I found the other guide and then, searched the message archive I
found the earlier messages which had this different text in the
extensions.conf, so I gave it a try and it worked!

Is there a bit missing from the Admin guide?

Best wishes,

Matt